『殿様の宴』-- Banquet of the King

Hellooo friends! I'm back! Finally I get some holiday from school! I'm feel blessed even now, hehe (笑)

Yesterday I went to Gedung Kesenian Jakarta to watch Ejuku Theater's performance, Tono-sama no Utage!!! (^ ^)Y<yey) It's my second time I watch theater, and it's ENJUKU!


For people who doesn't know, Enjuku is an Indonesian college student theater that tells a Japanese legends with Japanese Language. The performers are all Indonesian collage students who learn Japanese Language. You can see more here, at their Youtube Channel.

So, yeah, as you can see from the poster, the title is [Tono-sama no Utage] or Banquet of the King. This year, I went to watch it ALONE, because all my friends already had a plan :( 
Banquet of the King's pamphlet and ticket!

Well, I'm glad I watch it even I'm alone. But the sad thing is, I didn't have a chance to look around the booths and the stands :'(  

So, the story began when my friend told me that the ticket for Enjuku is already sold out. I don't believe it and I called them just to know it was sold out for around a week ago. And then I depressed because I waited for 1 year to watch it. Why I missed it? because I was busy with our internship program...

Suddenly my friend told me that she had 3 extra ticket! She told me it's her sister's friend who already bought some ticket for her friends, but they can't come. My friend gave me her contact and told me to meet up there and buy the ticket from her. Then, comes Saturday and I went to Gedung Kesenian Jakarta at 6.15 pm. The show starts at 7 pm. AND SHE COMES AT 7.02 PM! I was anxious and afraid what if I got tricked (o.O)

Although I missed the opening part, I LOVE THE PERFORMANCE! And I love Kinnosuke (he's so cute and he has a beautiful voice) **voicefetish
BTW, last year he played the role of Uchida-sama (///*▽*///)

If you're interested to join, you can check the website here

And my holiday has started, so I think I can write many post (?)
Don't get your hope to much because I still haven't done my Internship Reports(笑)Please give me a "GOOD LUCK" to work at my reports on my holiday :P

See you again later!

またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment