Long Break!!

Hello to you! Well, I've been missing from my blog for a month. Why? Because I am finally, enjoying my long awaited school break for one month!! \(^_^)/ *yeey
BUT! The sad thing is, my break is almost over (TT△TT)

I'm very busy from the first day of my break because I had a church activities for 10 days. It's like a training camp and I really look forward to it every year because all my long distance friends are coming too. But, they not allow us to use our phone or laptop during the activities... So, you got it.

And finally I'm back from my church activities, my country celebrate Eid Mubarak and my family went out together to Mekarsari Fruit Garden.

the entrance card
bracelet-ticket
took a selfie before going in
see, Eid Mubarak! there's two bedug and a ketupat(?)
*I'm sorry I don't know what is ketupat in English and translate to google... IT'S DIAMOND lol


AND... few days ago after I return from my church activities, my mom inform me that Shilin Taiwan Snack is now open in Grand Indonesia Mall! (HAHA I almost forgot to tell you about this lol) It also had a sale for half price やった!I went to Grand Indonesia to bought it but...
look at the queue... people everywhere...
wait for 30 minutes to finally get my Shilin!
Sorry I didn't took any picture of the snack because I went to eat it immediately lol.

Lately, I open my old wattpad account and found an interesting fanfiction there (´∀`*)ウフフ It's seiyuu x reader by HiroC18, titled "Seiyuu Short FanFiction Stories". You can read it here. It's really funny and also exciting enough to make you fangirling in front of your laptop nor phone (*´艸`*)

And then after that I have been lazing around www waiting for the end of my lovely holiday。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。
。。。

Actually, I want to post about the game that I played recently, Glass Heart Princess, but I'm tired (more precisely, LAZY) to write it now so, wait for the next post!

Ah, one more thing, I make a list of seiyuu video's link. If you're interested, you can check it on "Seiyuu Event Videos" menu up there!

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment