キラフェス2016 in Saitama Super Arena

Ahh! I'm so happy and also sad because 『Kiramune Music Festival 2016』in Saitama Super Arena finally ended! Now let's round up girls and wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray~



For now, I already got the set list here yey!
And some fans already upload the pictures of the pamphlet book on tumblr!

I look at the photos from the pamphlet and I found it very exciting because all of them really cool and some of them were different from usual, like Ryohei and Miyu!! Kamiya is cute as ever (////▽////)

OMG time flies very fast. I knew Kirafes is on May and I thought it still a long way to go. But actually I was very busy and suddenly Kirafes is already over.

On Saturday and Sunday, I was following the report from the people who watch Kirafes from twitter. Can't wait for the picture update from the members!! ( > 3 < )////

From the reports on twitter, NamiDai and Nobu were flying! Kamiya sang Danger Heaven? and he wear the same costume from the PV!! It also said that Kamiya change his clothes on stage, etc etc. Anyway I felt so happy while reading the twitter! Also, some fans spotted OnoD and Iwata at Kirafes on the first day!
Kirafes 2016 backstage (TRIGNAL with Nobu) from Yonaga Tsubasa's twitter
At Kirafes 2016, they announce that Kamiya Hiroshi's 2nd Live are coming on September 2016! Really can't wait for it!

Next is DGS EXPO 2016! Totally regret living in Indonesia because there will be Live Viewing from Hongkong, Kaohsiung and Taiwan, and none in Indonesia... (TT TT)

Well, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment