Ennichisai 2016!

FINALLY!!! My final exam has over! yeey *カンパイ* \(^ ^)/
*sorry, it took time more than I thought to write this post(笑)
This time I would like to write about Ennichisai 2016 that was held on 14th and 15th May 2016. Ennichisai is the biggest Japanese Festival in Asia outside Japan itself. The festival took place at Little Tokyo Street around Blok M.
it's MATSURI TIME!
So, I was planning to go on the first day only because I had my final exam started on Monday, but my friends invite me again on Sunday, so I enjoyed the festival for 2 days! Well, it's not so bad soo... IT'S OK~

I wear the same clothes for 2 days by the way :P
something like seifuku lol
It's not a character's cosplay, just my OC/Original Character www

On the first day, I went to Blok M from my school because I had to dance a Dayak Traditional Dance for my senpai's Graduation Day. So, I arrived there around 2pm. WOW, it's my first time coming to Ennichisai and I was so surprised at the crowds. IT WAS SO PACKED WITH PEOPLE!

Anyway, I'm so happy because there's so many cosplayer! wohoo~ There's some people cosplaying characters that I've never seen before. I took many pictures with some cosplayers, hehee :D
OSOMATSU-SAN! from the left - Ichimatsu; Todomatsu; Jyuushiimatsu

Akatsuki no Yona - Yona and Zeno
Touken Ranbu - Mikazuki Munechika
Kyoukai no Kanata - Kuriyama Mirai
And many cosplayer were walking around little tokyo!
After walking around, I start to feel thirsty and we bought kakigouri (shaved ice)!\(^_^)/
Melon flavoured Kakigouri!

And then we watched the paradise (?) or something like that, I don't know what is it called hehee AND THERE IS A GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE KAKIHARA TETSUYA!! (QAQ)!!
the left one!!!

After the paradise-like over, we continue our journey. Walking around and we found the main stage. It's not very crowded when I took the picture, but soon there's an orchestra come from Japan and suddenly the main stage was full of people! It took some time to escaped the human sea lol.
Main Stage, waiting for Enjuku performs!

And that's all the photos I took from the first day. I didn't think about going to the second day but my dad and my brother want to go too. The second day is more crowded, yeahh because it's Sunday. And of course MORE COSPLAYER!! ( ^ ▽ ^ )Yイェーイ!!
Owari no Seraph - Shinoa
Group of Aoharu x Kikanjuu
Psycho Pass - Tsunemori Akane and Kogami Shinya
Haikyuu! - Kageyama Tobio
Osomatsu-san! again - Karamatsu and Todomatsu
Free! - Matsuoka Rin
Kuroko no Basket - Kuroko Tetsuya

And more food stalls! *makes me hungry now (=_=)grrrwl
Ika-sugata yaki
Okonomiyaki!

I bought ringo ame for my friend. Also a kakigouri again for cooling down, because it's very hot there. Shaved ice is a must for a hot weather!
Orange flavoured Kakigouri
Ringo Ame~

Since I went for 2 days, I join the MIRACLE PROJECT. It's an action which giving a donation for Kumamoto Earthquake. So, we can donate a minimun IDR 10,000 and we get a bracelet and a heart-shaped sticker. We could write our wish or something and then put it up on the big banner.
it's filled with LOVE 💛💛
the bracelet was lined up on the table besides the donation box.
You can pick one if you donate your money. By the way I'm taking the green one. It's a shame that there's no purple bracelet... (--__--)
after write something on the heart-shaped sticker, stick it up!

It's my first time visiting the same event for 2 days. And it was really fun! There's so many nihonjin *Japanese people I mean there. The stall was half done by the Japanese people. Some of them doesn't really understand Indonesian and make a fun mistakes like when my friend bought a matcha or green tea, they told us to wait for 5 minutes. But it was so noisy because the stall was in front of the mini stage and my friend asked how much we must wait. And then she answered "50 MINUTES!". Both of us really surprised and then she realized that and quickly said "5 MINUTES!!!"(笑)

Another example is when my other friend want to buy a doughnut from Japan (I forgot which prefectures is it). Actually, the price is already print out and written down "IDR 50,000/serving" near the stand, but because the one who offer us to buy is a good-looking Japanese man, she asked "how much". And we're a bit confused when he said "5,000 rupiah". Soon after that, the other man told him he was wrong and he quickly correct his word and said "sorry, it's 50,000 rupiah".

Speaking of Japanese people, I took a picture with one of the Japanese people who open a stand. They were a family and I want to took a picture with the son and he is embarrassed and called his father to take picture together. At first, his father refused and told him to take the photo together. But in the end we took a picture of 3 of us.

It was so fun and I want to go to Ennichisai 2017 next year!
See you!

1 comment: